Search A Rebel Hand
Posts people go to most
- Was Sarah murdered? Is she a famous ghost?
- Tombstone Tuesday: Sarah's haunted grave
- Vinegar Hill - the Irish rebels' last stand
- Irish research - online parish registers from NLI for 2015
- Order 'A Rebel Hand'
- The cook, the thieves, the prostitute and the postillion - convicts transported to Australia
- Follow A Rebel Hand on WordPress.com
Link to ‘A Rebel Hand’ website
Tag Archives: New South Wales
This is a tale of larceny and pubs – and a certain amount of naivety. The combination was disastrous for James Thomas Richards, a 20-year-old Thames waterman, and lucky for me, since he’s my great-great grandfather and met my 2x … Continue reading
I’ve been scratching my head over this blog post. Shelley from Twigs of Yore has challenged us to write about the work one of our ancestors did and I’ve decided to stick with Nicholas Delaney because I’ve got so much … Continue reading
Reading other genealogy and family history blogs and posts is inspiring. One idea I’ve been impressed by is having a timeline of the historical background to someone’s life. So here is what was happening in Australia during the time Nicholas … Continue reading