Search A Rebel Hand
Posts people go to most
- Was Sarah murdered? Is she a famous ghost?
- Did Nicholas build the oldest bridge in Australia?
- Celestina at the Old Bailey: a Christmas tale pt 16
- Free FMP records over Remembrance weekend - and a bonus from Ancestry (a Shoestring Genealogist post)
- Australia's oldest bridge revisited
- Moyne in the Mercury
- Follow A Rebel Hand on WordPress.com
Link to ‘A Rebel Hand’ website
Tag Archives: Old Bailey
Could Celestina Sommer have been inspired to cut her daughter’s throat by another child murder? I believe that it’s at least possible. In the last episode of this story, I mentioned that the two policemen, Inspector Hatton and Sergeant Edward … Continue reading
This is a tale of larceny and pubs – and a certain amount of naivety. The combination was disastrous for James Thomas Richards, a 20-year-old Thames waterman, and lucky for me, since he’s my great-great grandfather and met my 2x … Continue reading