Search A Rebel Hand
Posts people go to most
- The murder of Celestina Christmas: a Christmas tale pt 8
- Was Sarah murdered? Is she a famous ghost?
- A Christmas tale pt 2: The first Celestina
- The Factory above the Gaol - women convicts in 1818
- A Christmas tale pt 4 - what next for Celestina Elizabeth?
- Christmas turns to Sommer: A Christmas tale pt 5
- Follow A Rebel Hand on WordPress.com
Link to ‘A Rebel Hand’ website
Tag Archives: Atlas II
I do love the genealogy online community. People help one another, collaborate, chat and set up memes and challenges. Here’s the latest geneachallenge – it’s for Australia Day, from that bonza blogger Pauleen Cass of Family history across the seas. … Continue reading
Reading other genealogy and family history blogs and posts is inspiring. One idea I’ve been impressed by is having a timeline of the historical background to someone’s life. So here is what was happening in Australia during the time Nicholas … Continue reading
It’s National Family History Week in Australia (until August 10). So I’m going to leave the Irish history theme for now and pick up some of Nicholas Delaney’s story in New South Wales. Starting with his arrival. Human cargo On … Continue reading