Search A Rebel Hand
Posts people go to most
- Was Sarah murdered? Is she a famous ghost?
- Did Nicholas build the oldest bridge in Australia?
- On board the convict ship (for Australian National Family History Week)
- Vinegar Hill - the Irish rebels' last stand
- Celestina at the Old Bailey: a Christmas tale pt 16
- Celestina arrives at Millbank Prison: a Christmas tale pt 21
- Follow A Rebel Hand on WordPress.com
Link to ‘A Rebel Hand’ website
Tag Archives: Macquarie Place
I’ve been scratching my head over this blog post. Shelley from Twigs of Yore has challenged us to write about the work one of our ancestors did and I’ve decided to stick with Nicholas Delaney because I’ve got so much … Continue reading
‘One of the most historically significant urban spaces in Sydney and Australia’. That’s how another of Nicholas Delaney’s building projects has been described by New South Wales’s Office of Environment and Heritage. It’s Macquarie Place. Just over a fortnight after … Continue reading