Search A Rebel Hand
Posts people go to most
- Was Sarah murdered? Is she a famous ghost?
- Tombstone Tuesday: Sarah's haunted grave
- The body in the cellar: a Christmas tale pt 7
- A 'Girl Announcer' confesses... Trove Tuesday post
- The cook, the thieves, the prostitute and the postillion - convicts transported to Australia
- The song that inspired 'A Rebel Hand'
- Follow A Rebel Hand on WordPress.com
Link to ‘A Rebel Hand’ website
Tag Archives: Major George Johnston
I’ve been scratching my head over this blog post. Shelley from Twigs of Yore has challenged us to write about the work one of our ancestors did and I’ve decided to stick with Nicholas Delaney because I’ve got so much … Continue reading
Reading other genealogy and family history blogs and posts is inspiring. One idea I’ve been impressed by is having a timeline of the historical background to someone’s life. So here is what was happening in Australia during the time Nicholas … Continue reading
It’s National Family History Week in Australia (until August 10). So I’m going to leave the Irish history theme for now and pick up some of Nicholas Delaney’s story in New South Wales. Starting with his arrival. Human cargo On … Continue reading