Search A Rebel Hand
Posts people go to most
- The song that inspired 'A Rebel Hand'
- Nicholas's murder - the editor, the judge and the doctor (Trove Tuesday post, part 3)
- A Christmas tale pt 3 - baby Celestina and the Harringtons
- Celestina's life in Millbank Prison: a Christmas tale pt 22
- New South Wales 1891 census online
- Was Sarah murdered? Is she a famous ghost?
Link to ‘A Rebel Hand’ website
Visit my other blog
Tag Archives: Major George Johnston
I’ve been scratching my head over this blog post. Shelley from Twigs of Yore has challenged us to write about the work one of our ancestors did and I’ve decided to stick with Nicholas Delaney because I’ve got so much … Continue reading
Reading other genealogy and family history blogs and posts is inspiring. One idea I’ve been impressed by is having a timeline of the historical background to someone’s life. So here is what was happening in Australia during the time Nicholas … Continue reading
It’s National Family History Week in Australia (until August 10). So I’m going to leave the Irish history theme for now and pick up some of Nicholas Delaney’s story in New South Wales. Starting with his arrival. Human cargo On … Continue reading