Search A Rebel Hand
Posts people go to most
- How did Nicholas Delaney die? A murder mystery (Trove Tuesday post)
- Was Sarah murdered? Is she a famous ghost?
- Nicholas's murder - the editor, the judge and the doctor (Trove Tuesday post, part 3)
- Ancestors and relatives
- What else was happening in Australia?
- Delaneys return to the Royal Botanic Garden
- Follow A Rebel Hand on WordPress.com
Link to ‘A Rebel Hand’ website
Tag Archives: Central Criminal Court
This is a tale of larceny and pubs – and a certain amount of naivety. The combination was disastrous for James Thomas Richards, a 20-year-old Thames waterman, and lucky for me, since he’s my great-great grandfather and met my 2x … Continue reading