Search A Rebel Hand
Posts people go to most
- Celestina in Newgate Prison: a Christmas tale pt 15
- Was Sarah murdered? Is she a famous ghost?
- The song that inspired 'A Rebel Hand'
- New evidence against Celestina: a Christmas tale pt 14
- The cook, the thieves, the prostitute and the postillion - convicts transported to Australia
- What does she confess? Wordless Wednesday
- Follow A Rebel Hand on WordPress.com
Link to ‘A Rebel Hand’ website
Tag Archives: #OBO10
This is a tale of larceny and pubs – and a certain amount of naivety. The combination was disastrous for James Thomas Richards, a 20-year-old Thames waterman, and lucky for me, since he’s my great-great grandfather and met my 2x … Continue reading