Search A Rebel Hand
Posts people go to most
- Was Sarah murdered? Is she a famous ghost?
- Tombstone Tuesday: Sarah's haunted grave
- The Factory above the Gaol - women convicts in 1818
- Did Nicholas build the oldest bridge in Australia?
- Me, Graham Norton and an infamous massacre
- The cook, the thieves, the prostitute and the postillion - convicts transported to Australia
- Follow A Rebel Hand on WordPress.com
Link to ‘A Rebel Hand’ website
Tag Archives: 2014
Happy New Year! Once again Jill Ball at GeniAus has inspired us to look back on the positive things that have happened in our genealogy journeys during the year that’s gone. I took part in the previous two and find … Continue reading
It’s August, so it’s National Family History Month in Australia and New Zealand. I’m looking forward to lots of great genealogy blog posts and social media snippets. (Tip: if you’re a Twitter genie like me, look for the hashtags #NFHM2014 … Continue reading