Search A Rebel Hand
Posts people go to most
- Was Sarah murdered? Is she a famous ghost?
- Did Nicholas build the oldest bridge in Australia?
- On board the convict ship (for Australian National Family History Week)
- Vinegar Hill - the Irish rebels' last stand
- Celestina at the Old Bailey: a Christmas tale pt 16
- Celestina arrives at Millbank Prison: a Christmas tale pt 21
- Follow A Rebel Hand on WordPress.com
Link to ‘A Rebel Hand’ website
Tag Archives: twitter
It’s August, so it’s National Family History Month in Australia and New Zealand. I’m looking forward to lots of great genealogy blog posts and social media snippets. (Tip: if you’re a Twitter genie like me, look for the hashtags #NFHM2014 … Continue reading
It’s hard to believe, but… its one year since I began this blog. At first I was nervous, and posted, oh, once every two months or so. Big mistake. It’s like everything else; the more you do it, the easier … Continue reading