Search A Rebel Hand
Posts people go to most
- Celestina in Newgate Prison: a Christmas tale pt 15
- Was Sarah murdered? Is she a famous ghost?
- The song that inspired 'A Rebel Hand'
- New evidence against Celestina: a Christmas tale pt 14
- The cook, the thieves, the prostitute and the postillion - convicts transported to Australia
- What does she confess? Wordless Wednesday
- Follow A Rebel Hand on WordPress.com
Link to ‘A Rebel Hand’ website
Tag Archives: United Irishman
My convict ancestors were an unusual lot – but three of them were also really common. That’s the conclusion I came to after looking at a clever take on transportation statistics on one Australian website. Three out of four of … Continue reading