Search A Rebel Hand
Posts people go to most
- Nicholas's murder - the editor, the judge and the doctor (Trove Tuesday post, part 3)
- Merry Christmas!
- My first Australian ancestor (Australia Day Challenge 2013)
- How did Nicholas Delaney die? A murder mystery (Trove Tuesday post)
- When John met Sarah - convict courtship
- Was Sarah murdered? Is she a famous ghost?
- Follow A Rebel Hand on WordPress.com
Link to ‘A Rebel Hand’ website
Tag Archives: United Irishman
My convict ancestors were an unusual lot – but three of them were also really common. That’s the conclusion I came to after looking at a clever take on transportation statistics on one Australian website. Three out of four of … Continue reading