Search A Rebel Hand
Posts people go to most
- Was Sarah murdered? Is she a famous ghost?
- On board the convict ship (for Australian National Family History Week)
- A 'Girl Announcer' confesses... Trove Tuesday post
- Australia Day Challenge 2014: C'mon Aussie
- The cook, the thieves, the prostitute and the postillion - convicts transported to Australia
- My ancestor was from London - where do I start?
- Follow A Rebel Hand on WordPress.com
Link to ‘A Rebel Hand’ website
Tag Archives: occupation
My convict ancestors were an unusual lot – but three of them were also really common. That’s the conclusion I came to after looking at a clever take on transportation statistics on one Australian website. Three out of four of … Continue reading