Search A Rebel Hand
Posts people go to most
- Was Sarah murdered? Is she a famous ghost?
- Irish research - online parish registers from NLI for 2015
- When John met Sarah - convict courtship
- Did Nicholas build the oldest bridge in Australia?
- Tombstone Tuesday: Sarah's haunted grave
- On board the convict ship (for Australian National Family History Week)
- Follow A Rebel Hand on WordPress.com
Link to ‘A Rebel Hand’ website
Tag Archives: irish rebels
My convict ancestors were an unusual lot – but three of them were also really common. That’s the conclusion I came to after looking at a clever take on transportation statistics on one Australian website. Three out of four of … Continue reading