Search A Rebel Hand
Posts people go to most
- Was Sarah murdered? Is she a famous ghost?
- Tombstone Tuesday: Sarah's haunted grave
- The body in the cellar: a Christmas tale pt 7
- A 'Girl Announcer' confesses... Trove Tuesday post
- The cook, the thieves, the prostitute and the postillion - convicts transported to Australia
- The song that inspired 'A Rebel Hand'
- Follow A Rebel Hand on WordPress.com
Link to ‘A Rebel Hand’ website
Tag Archives: waterman
I’ve concentrated mainly on Nicholas Delaney, Sarah Marshall and John Simpson in this blog so far. They are three of my earliest Australians, all convicts. And because convicts tend to be well-documented, they are easier to trace. And I’ve been … Continue reading
My convict ancestors were an unusual lot – but three of them were also really common. That’s the conclusion I came to after looking at a clever take on transportation statistics on one Australian website. Three out of four of … Continue reading