Search A Rebel Hand
Posts people go to most
- Was Sarah murdered? Is she a famous ghost?
- Tombstone Tuesday: Sarah's haunted grave
- Vinegar Hill - the Irish rebels' last stand
- Irish research - online parish registers from NLI for 2015
- Order 'A Rebel Hand'
- The cook, the thieves, the prostitute and the postillion - convicts transported to Australia
- Follow A Rebel Hand on WordPress.com
Link to ‘A Rebel Hand’ website
Tag Archives: Wordless Wednesday
To mark one year since my mother’s death, I’m posting a Wordless Wednesday picture. This is the original photo, published in various Australian newspapers and captioned ‘A Girl Announcer’s Confessions’. Because it’s Wordless Wednesday I can’t tell you any more. … Continue reading