Search A Rebel Hand
Posts people go to most
- Was Sarah murdered? Is she a famous ghost?
- On board the convict ship (for Australian National Family History Week)
- How did Nicholas Delaney die? A murder mystery (Trove Tuesday post)
- Delaneys return to the Royal Botanic Garden
- Ancestors and relatives
- Did Nicholas build the oldest bridge in Australia?
- Follow A Rebel Hand on WordPress.com
Link to ‘A Rebel Hand’ website
Tag Archives: Wales
Merry Christmas, and I hope it’s a happy season for you and those you love. That’s a much older (and slightly sinister) version of Father Christmas from 1855, before he turned into jolly red-faced, red-hooded Santa. Old Father Christmas His … Continue reading
The Shoestring Genealogist is delighted to learn about some excellent offers from FindMyPast, available until the end of August. If you’ve got a spare pound, euro or dollar, read on… The UK version of FindMyPast is offering a month’s subscription for … Continue reading