Search A Rebel Hand
Posts people go to most
- Was Sarah murdered? Is she a famous ghost?
- Irish research - online parish registers from NLI for 2015
- When John met Sarah - convict courtship
- Did Nicholas build the oldest bridge in Australia?
- Tombstone Tuesday: Sarah's haunted grave
- On board the convict ship (for Australian National Family History Week)
- Follow A Rebel Hand on WordPress.com
Link to ‘A Rebel Hand’ website
Tag Archives: Wales
Merry Christmas, and I hope it’s a happy season for you and those you love. That’s a much older (and slightly sinister) version of Father Christmas from 1855, before he turned into jolly red-faced, red-hooded Santa. Old Father Christmas His … Continue reading
The Shoestring Genealogist is delighted to learn about some excellent offers from FindMyPast, available until the end of August. If you’ve got a spare pound, euro or dollar, read on… The UK version of FindMyPast is offering a month’s subscription for … Continue reading