Search A Rebel Hand
Posts people go to most
- The murder of Celestina Christmas: a Christmas tale pt 8
- Was Sarah murdered? Is she a famous ghost?
- A Christmas tale pt 2: The first Celestina
- The Factory above the Gaol - women convicts in 1818
- A Christmas tale pt 4 - what next for Celestina Elizabeth?
- Christmas turns to Sommer: A Christmas tale pt 5
- Follow A Rebel Hand on WordPress.com
Link to ‘A Rebel Hand’ website
Tag Archives: Trove Tuesday
OK, I admit, I was naughty when I posted that ‘Wordless Wednesday’ picture. I kept wordless shtum about who the ‘girl announcer’ was, though many of you guessed… But I did promise to reveal all on Trove Tuesday, so – … Continue reading
Last Trove Tuesday I started to tell the story of how Nicholas Delaney was attacked and robbed on September 2, 1834, and died the next day. It’s a story about my own ancestor I came across using the National Library … Continue reading
Nicholas Delaney is something of a hero to me and many of his other descendants. An Irish rebel in 1798, he escaped being hung and built a new life for himself and his family in early colonial New South Wales. … Continue reading