Search A Rebel Hand
Posts people go to most
- Did Nicholas build the oldest bridge in Australia?
- Was Sarah murdered? Is she a famous ghost?
- Moyne in the Mercury
- On board the convict ship (for Australian National Family History Week)
- Order 'A Rebel Hand'
- The cook, the thieves, the prostitute and the postillion - convicts transported to Australia
- Follow A Rebel Hand on WordPress.com
Link to ‘A Rebel Hand’ website
Tag Archives: The National Archives
After talking about International Archives Day recently, I have asked Patricia Owen, who has spent many years hunting down books and manuscripts in libraries and archives, to write a guest post about her experiences of using them. Archives The papers … Continue reading