Search A Rebel Hand
Posts people go to most
- How did Nicholas Delaney die? A murder mystery (Trove Tuesday post)
- Was Sarah murdered? Is she a famous ghost?
- Delaneys return to the Royal Botanic Garden
- Nicholas Delaney and the Royal Botanic Garden, Sydney
- Did Nicholas build the oldest bridge in Australia?
- Tombstone Tuesday: Sarah's haunted grave
- Follow A Rebel Hand on WordPress.com
Link to ‘A Rebel Hand’ website
Tag Archives: Story of Ireland
Here at last! A link to the episode of BBC TV’s Story of Ireland which deals with the Rebellion of 1798 and the United Irishmen. Earlier this year, this four-part series presented by Fergal Keane took us at some speed … Continue reading
Some follow-up thoughts over the past few days. Story of Ireland Bob commented on Story of Ireland: 1798, wondering why the last episode of Story of Ireland was rescheduled. It was moved from its regular slot at 1900 on Monday … Continue reading
BBC TV’s Story of Ireland series reached 1798 last week and devoted 13 of its 59 minutes to the United Irishmen and the Irish Rebellion (or Revolution, as presenter Fergal Keane refers to it). To be fair, the programme covered … Continue reading