Search A Rebel Hand
Posts people go to most
- Was Sarah murdered? Is she a famous ghost?
- The Factory above the Gaol - women convicts in 1818
- Did Nicholas build the oldest bridge in Australia?
- On board the convict ship (for Australian National Family History Week)
- Celestina arrives at Millbank Prison: a Christmas tale pt 21
- The body in the cellar: a Christmas tale pt 7
- Follow A Rebel Hand on WordPress.com
Link to ‘A Rebel Hand’ website
Tag Archives: Sarah Emma Henley
Did you hear about National Family History Week in Australia last year? Well, the country-wide programme of family history events has been extended to the whole of August for 2013. New Zealand is holding its own sister event, too. If … Continue reading