Search A Rebel Hand
Posts people go to most
- Was Sarah murdered? Is she a famous ghost?
- The Factory above the Gaol - women convicts in 1818
- Tombstone Tuesday: Sarah's haunted grave
- The cook, the thieves, the prostitute and the postillion - convicts transported to Australia
- Irish research - online parish registers from NLI for 2015
- Order 'A Rebel Hand'
- Follow A Rebel Hand on WordPress.com
Link to ‘A Rebel Hand’ website
Tag Archives: Samuel Marsden
This year’s challenge comes from Helen at From Helen V Smith’s Keyboard. She writes: “Your challenge… is to tell the story of your first Australian ancestor.” Now that does make it a challenge! Because the first-ever Australian in my family … Continue reading