Search A Rebel Hand
Posts people go to most
- Was Sarah murdered? Is she a famous ghost?
- Irish research - online parish registers from NLI for 2015
- When John met Sarah - convict courtship
- Did Nicholas build the oldest bridge in Australia?
- Tombstone Tuesday: Sarah's haunted grave
- On board the convict ship (for Australian National Family History Week)
- Follow A Rebel Hand on WordPress.com
Link to ‘A Rebel Hand’ website
Tag Archives: Samuel Marsden
This year’s challenge comes from Helen at From Helen V Smith’s Keyboard. She writes: “Your challenge… is to tell the story of your first Australian ancestor.” Now that does make it a challenge! Because the first-ever Australian in my family … Continue reading