Search A Rebel Hand
Posts people go to most
- Did Nicholas build the oldest bridge in Australia?
- Was Sarah murdered? Is she a famous ghost?
- Moyne in the Mercury
- On board the convict ship (for Australian National Family History Week)
- Order 'A Rebel Hand'
- The cook, the thieves, the prostitute and the postillion - convicts transported to Australia
- Follow A Rebel Hand on WordPress.com
Link to ‘A Rebel Hand’ website
Tag Archives: Roadbuilder
Sometimes a friendly email brings unexpected genealogy bonuses. My Delaney (and Simpson) cousins are generous with their information about our ancestors, and one of the people who helped my mother and me with researching our book, A Rebel Hand: Nicholas … Continue reading
‘One of the most historically significant urban spaces in Sydney and Australia’. That’s how another of Nicholas Delaney’s building projects has been described by New South Wales’s Office of Environment and Heritage. It’s Macquarie Place. Just over a fortnight after … Continue reading