Search A Rebel Hand
Posts people go to most
- Was Sarah murdered? Is she a famous ghost?
- The Factory above the Gaol - women convicts in 1818
- Tombstone Tuesday: Sarah's haunted grave
- The cook, the thieves, the prostitute and the postillion - convicts transported to Australia
- Irish research - online parish registers from NLI for 2015
- Order 'A Rebel Hand'
- Follow A Rebel Hand on WordPress.com
Link to ‘A Rebel Hand’ website
Tag Archives: research
It’s the weekend! Time to catch up with blogging. Let’s see what the Shoestring Genealogist has for you… Findmypast UK has a great offer on – a year’s subscription half-price. But be quick – it closes at midnight GMT on … Continue reading
Wearing my new hat (shoes?) as the Shoestring Genealogist, I’m very pleased to hear from MyHeritage that they have a special free treat for us this National Family History Month. Australian Community Manager Emma Datny says: “In honour of National Family … Continue reading