Search A Rebel Hand
Posts people go to most
- Tombstone Tuesday: Sarah's haunted grave
- Was Sarah murdered? Is she a famous ghost?
- Irish research - online parish registers from NLI for 2015
- The Factory above the Gaol - women convicts in 1818
- Order 'A Rebel Hand'
- The cook, the thieves, the prostitute and the postillion - convicts transported to Australia
- Follow A Rebel Hand on WordPress.com
Link to ‘A Rebel Hand’ website
Tag Archives: Nicholas
Sometimes a friendly email brings unexpected genealogy bonuses. My Delaney (and Simpson) cousins are generous with their information about our ancestors, and one of the people who helped my mother and me with researching our book, A Rebel Hand: Nicholas … Continue reading
I’ve got a question for you. Would you like an online forum for descendants of Nicholas Delaney where we can meet and share research, ask questions, swap stories, post photos or just get to know each other? I’ve just had … Continue reading
I nearly missed it. This blog’s second birthday, today, November 10th. In fact it was the wonderful Thomas MacEntee at Geneabloggers who reminded me in his Blogging Beat. Thanks, Thomas – here’s a virtual birthday cake for you and the … Continue reading