Search A Rebel Hand
Posts people go to most
- How did Nicholas Delaney die? A murder mystery (Trove Tuesday post)
- Was Sarah murdered? Is she a famous ghost?
- Delaneys return to the Royal Botanic Garden
- Nicholas Delaney and the Royal Botanic Garden, Sydney
- Did Nicholas build the oldest bridge in Australia?
- Tombstone Tuesday: Sarah's haunted grave
- Follow A Rebel Hand on WordPress.com
Link to ‘A Rebel Hand’ website
Tag Archives: National Library of Ireland
After talking about International Archives Day recently, I have asked Patricia Owen, who has spent many years hunting down books and manuscripts in libraries and archives, to write a guest post about her experiences of using them. Archives The papers … Continue reading