Search A Rebel Hand
Posts people go to most
- Did Nicholas build the oldest bridge in Australia?
- Was Sarah murdered? Is she a famous ghost?
- Moyne in the Mercury
- On board the convict ship (for Australian National Family History Week)
- Order 'A Rebel Hand'
- The cook, the thieves, the prostitute and the postillion - convicts transported to Australia
- Follow A Rebel Hand on WordPress.com
Link to ‘A Rebel Hand’ website
Tag Archives: Mary Maude Wilson
Did you hear about National Family History Week in Australia last year? Well, the country-wide programme of family history events has been extended to the whole of August for 2013. New Zealand is holding its own sister event, too. If … Continue reading
It’s 2013 at last! I can’t deny that (except on the genealogy front) 2012 was a rubbish year. So I was delighted to see Geniaus suggesting a new geneameme: Accentuate the Positive 2012. What better way to start the new … Continue reading