Search A Rebel Hand
Posts people go to most
- Was Sarah murdered? Is she a famous ghost?
- Vinegar Hill - the Irish rebels' last stand
- FMP UK half-price (be quick!), Google Earth Pro free
- Did Nicholas build the oldest bridge in Australia?
- The Shoestring Genealogist: Find My Past offers
- On board the convict ship (for Australian National Family History Week)
- Follow A Rebel Hand on WordPress.com
Link to ‘A Rebel Hand’ website
Tag Archives: London Metropolitan Archives
Deep into Deptford’s history, that is, looking for secrets in the streets. And possibly finding my great-great-great-great grandparents – how exciting! Today, June 9th, is International Archives Day and I’m hugely grateful to all the archivists and the archives, small … Continue reading