Search A Rebel Hand
Posts people go to most
- Was Sarah murdered? Is she a famous ghost?
- Vinegar Hill - the Irish rebels' last stand
- FMP UK half-price (be quick!), Google Earth Pro free
- Did Nicholas build the oldest bridge in Australia?
- The Shoestring Genealogist: Find My Past offers
- On board the convict ship (for Australian National Family History Week)
- Follow A Rebel Hand on WordPress.com
Link to ‘A Rebel Hand’ website
Tag Archives: London Metropolitan Archive
After talking about International Archives Day recently, I have asked Patricia Owen, who has spent many years hunting down books and manuscripts in libraries and archives, to write a guest post about her experiences of using them. Archives The papers … Continue reading