Search A Rebel Hand
Posts people go to most
- Was Sarah murdered? Is she a famous ghost?
- Did Nicholas build the oldest bridge in Australia?
- On board the convict ship (for Australian National Family History Week)
- Vinegar Hill - the Irish rebels' last stand
- Celestina at the Old Bailey: a Christmas tale pt 16
- Celestina arrives at Millbank Prison: a Christmas tale pt 21
- Follow A Rebel Hand on WordPress.com
Link to ‘A Rebel Hand’ website
Tag Archives: local history
It’s an exciting day for me today. My first blog post on a new, collaborative blog was published. Worldwide Genealogy is a fresh way of looking at genealogy, history and local history. Julie Goucher, who you may know from Anglers … Continue reading →