Search A Rebel Hand
Posts people go to most
- Was Sarah murdered? Is she a famous ghost?
- On board the convict ship (for Australian National Family History Week)
- A 'Girl Announcer' confesses... Trove Tuesday post
- Australia Day Challenge 2014: C'mon Aussie
- The cook, the thieves, the prostitute and the postillion - convicts transported to Australia
- My ancestor was from London - where do I start?
- Follow A Rebel Hand on WordPress.com
Link to ‘A Rebel Hand’ website
Tag Archives: libraries
It’s 2014! A fresh new year in which I hope to pull a few more bricks from those genealogy walls as well as finding out more about the historical background to my ancestors’ lives in Australia and the British Isles. … Continue reading
Are you too hard on yourself about your genealogy or family history work in 2012? Do you think more about what you didn’t achieve, or that ancestor who is still hiding, or whose records seem all to have been destroyed? … Continue reading
After talking about International Archives Day recently, I have asked Patricia Owen, who has spent many years hunting down books and manuscripts in libraries and archives, to write a guest post about her experiences of using them. Archives The papers … Continue reading