Search A Rebel Hand
Posts people go to most
- Was Sarah murdered? Is she a famous ghost?
- The Factory above the Gaol - women convicts in 1818
- Tombstone Tuesday: Sarah's haunted grave
- The cook, the thieves, the prostitute and the postillion - convicts transported to Australia
- Irish research - online parish registers from NLI for 2015
- Order 'A Rebel Hand'
- Follow A Rebel Hand on WordPress.com
Link to ‘A Rebel Hand’ website
Tag Archives: Laurence Thomas Delaney
I treasure this photograph. It’s of my grandfather, Laurence Thomas Delaney, holding me on his knee on my first Christmas Day. He’s my link to all the generations of Delaneys (and Marshalls, Simpsons, Wilsons and Henleys) in Australia over two … Continue reading