Search A Rebel Hand
Posts people go to most
- Was Sarah murdered? Is she a famous ghost?
- On board the convict ship (for Australian National Family History Week)
- How did Nicholas Delaney die? A murder mystery (Trove Tuesday post)
- Delaneys return to the Royal Botanic Garden
- Ancestors and relatives
- Did Nicholas build the oldest bridge in Australia?
- Follow A Rebel Hand on WordPress.com
Link to ‘A Rebel Hand’ website
Tag Archives: John Delaney
Moyne Farm is in the news. The farm, near Little Hartley in New South Wales, an area where many Delaneys worked and raised their families in the nineteenth century, is the subject of a recent article in the Lithgow Mercury. … Continue reading
This year’s challenge comes from Helen at From Helen V Smith’s Keyboard. She writes: “Your challenge… is to tell the story of your first Australian ancestor.” Now that does make it a challenge! Because the first-ever Australian in my family … Continue reading
In my last post about Nicholas Delaney’s murder on September 3, 1834, I asked a few questions. Why would the editor of the Sydney Monitor add a note to the end of the report of John Kennedy’s trial in which … Continue reading