Search A Rebel Hand
Posts people go to most
- Was Sarah murdered? Is she a famous ghost?
- Ancestors and relatives
- Two today!
- My first Australian ancestor (Australia Day Challenge 2013)
- Nicholas's murder - the editor, the judge and the doctor (Trove Tuesday post, part 3)
- So was Nicholas Delaney murdered? Did John Kennedy hang? (Trove Tuesday post, part 2)
- Follow A Rebel Hand on WordPress.com
Link to ‘A Rebel Hand’ website
Tag Archives: Female Factory
When my great-great-great grandmother Sarah Marshall stumbled off the convict transport Friendship on January 14, 1818, she emerged from a traumatic journey of confinement and scurvy which became notorious for ‘indecent and licentious intercourse’ to find herself in an … Continue reading