Search A Rebel Hand
Posts people go to most
- Was Sarah murdered? Is she a famous ghost?
- On board the convict ship (for Australian National Family History Week)
- How did Nicholas Delaney die? A murder mystery (Trove Tuesday post)
- Delaneys return to the Royal Botanic Garden
- Ancestors and relatives
- Did Nicholas build the oldest bridge in Australia?
- Follow A Rebel Hand on WordPress.com
Link to ‘A Rebel Hand’ website
Tag Archives: Female Factory
When my great-great-great grandmother Sarah Marshall stumbled off the convict transport Friendship on January 14, 1818, she emerged from a traumatic journey of confinement and scurvy which became notorious for ‘indecent and licentious intercourse’ to find herself in an … Continue reading