Search A Rebel Hand
Posts people go to most
- Was Sarah murdered? Is she a famous ghost?
- Moyne in the Mercury
- Australia's oldest bridge revisited
- Free FMP records over Remembrance weekend - and a bonus from Ancestry (a Shoestring Genealogist post)
- Did Nicholas build the oldest bridge in Australia?
- Celestina at the Old Bailey: a Christmas tale pt 16
- Follow A Rebel Hand on WordPress.com
Link to ‘A Rebel Hand’ website
Tag Archives: Enniscorthy
This weekend (August 3 – 4, 2013) the Irish rebels (cheers!) and the redcoats (boo!) have been recruiting, drilling, camping and fighting around Vinegar Hill in County Wexford. They’ve been re-enacting the last full battle of the Irish Rebellion of … Continue reading