Search A Rebel Hand
Posts people go to most
- Was Sarah murdered? Is she a famous ghost?
- Vinegar Hill - the Irish rebels' last stand
- FMP UK half-price (be quick!), Google Earth Pro free
- Did Nicholas build the oldest bridge in Australia?
- The Shoestring Genealogist: Find My Past offers
- On board the convict ship (for Australian National Family History Week)
- Follow A Rebel Hand on WordPress.com
Link to ‘A Rebel Hand’ website
Tag Archives: Elizabeth
Did you hear about National Family History Week in Australia last year? Well, the country-wide programme of family history events has been extended to the whole of August for 2013. New Zealand is holding its own sister event, too. If … Continue reading