Search A Rebel Hand
Posts people go to most
- Celestina in Newgate Prison: a Christmas tale pt 15
- Was Sarah murdered? Is she a famous ghost?
- What does she confess? Wordless Wednesday
- The song that inspired 'A Rebel Hand'
- The cook, the thieves, the prostitute and the postillion - convicts transported to Australia
- So was Nicholas Delaney murdered? Did John Kennedy hang? (Trove Tuesday post, part 2)
- Follow A Rebel Hand on WordPress.com
Link to ‘A Rebel Hand’ website
Tag Archives: Elizabeth Delaney
This year’s challenge comes from Helen at From Helen V Smith’s Keyboard. She writes: “Your challenge… is to tell the story of your first Australian ancestor.” Now that does make it a challenge! Because the first-ever Australian in my family … Continue reading
In my last post about Nicholas Delaney’s murder on September 3, 1834, I asked a few questions. Why would the editor of the Sydney Monitor add a note to the end of the report of John Kennedy’s trial in which … Continue reading