Search A Rebel Hand
Posts people go to most
- Was Sarah murdered? Is she a famous ghost?
- What else was happening in Australia?
- On board the convict ship (for Australian National Family History Week)
- Nicholas's murder - the editor, the judge and the doctor (Trove Tuesday post, part 3)
- Celestina in Newgate Prison: a Christmas tale pt 15
- How did Nicholas Delaney die? A murder mystery (Trove Tuesday post)
- Follow A Rebel Hand on WordPress.com
Link to ‘A Rebel Hand’ website
Tag Archives: Elizabeth Bayly
This year’s challenge comes from Helen at From Helen V Smith’s Keyboard. She writes: “Your challenge… is to tell the story of your first Australian ancestor.” Now that does make it a challenge! Because the first-ever Australian in my family … Continue reading
In my last post about Nicholas Delaney’s murder on September 3, 1834, I asked a few questions. Why would the editor of the Sydney Monitor add a note to the end of the report of John Kennedy’s trial in which … Continue reading