Search A Rebel Hand
Posts people go to most
- Was Sarah murdered? Is she a famous ghost?
- Tombstone Tuesday: Sarah's haunted grave
- Vinegar Hill - the Irish rebels' last stand
- Irish research - online parish registers from NLI for 2015
- Order 'A Rebel Hand'
- The cook, the thieves, the prostitute and the postillion - convicts transported to Australia
- Follow A Rebel Hand on WordPress.com
Link to ‘A Rebel Hand’ website
Tag Archives: Edward Smith Hall
In my last post about Nicholas Delaney’s murder on September 3, 1834, I asked a few questions. Why would the editor of the Sydney Monitor add a note to the end of the report of John Kennedy’s trial in which … Continue reading