Search A Rebel Hand
Posts people go to most
- Was Sarah murdered? Is she a famous ghost?
- The Trial of Nicholas Delaney: Murderer or Victim?
- The Trial of Nicholas Delaney (Australia Day challenge)
- Me, Graham Norton and an infamous massacre
- Celestina at the Old Bailey: a Christmas tale pt 16
- Celestina's life in Millbank Prison: a Christmas tale pt 22
- Follow A Rebel Hand on WordPress.com
Link to ‘A Rebel Hand’ website
Tag Archives: Edward Smith Hall
In my last post about Nicholas Delaney’s murder on September 3, 1834, I asked a few questions. Why would the editor of the Sydney Monitor add a note to the end of the report of John Kennedy’s trial in which … Continue reading