Search A Rebel Hand
Posts people go to most
- Merry Christmas!
- My first Australian ancestor (Australia Day Challenge 2013)
- On board the convict ship (for Australian National Family History Week)
- I'm one!
- Nicholas's murder - the editor, the judge and the doctor (Trove Tuesday post, part 3)
- How did Nicholas Delaney die? A murder mystery (Trove Tuesday post)
- Follow A Rebel Hand on WordPress.com
Link to ‘A Rebel Hand’ website
Tag Archives: Edward Smith Hall
In my last post about Nicholas Delaney’s murder on September 3, 1834, I asked a few questions. Why would the editor of the Sydney Monitor add a note to the end of the report of John Kennedy’s trial in which … Continue reading