Search A Rebel Hand
Posts people go to most
- Did Nicholas build the oldest bridge in Australia?
- Was Sarah murdered? Is she a famous ghost?
- Moyne in the Mercury
- On board the convict ship (for Australian National Family History Week)
- Order 'A Rebel Hand'
- The cook, the thieves, the prostitute and the postillion - convicts transported to Australia
- Follow A Rebel Hand on WordPress.com
Link to ‘A Rebel Hand’ website
Inside History Magazine’s Top 50 Genealogy Blogs 2013
Grateful to have an
I’m a member of
I also write for Worldwide Genealogy (as Frances Owen)
Copyright© Frances Owen and A Rebel Hand, 2010-2015. Unauthorised use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Frances Owen and A Rebel Hand with appropriate and specific direction, including link(s), to the original content.
Say helloI welcome feedback and comments. Do let me know what you think about this blog or a post you've read.