Search A Rebel Hand
Posts people go to most
- Was Sarah murdered? Is she a famous ghost?
- On board the convict ship (for Australian National Family History Week)
- Welsh Newspapers Online - read all about it
- The cook, the thieves, the prostitute and the postillion - convicts transported to Australia
- Time to branch out?
- My first Australian ancestor (Australia Day Challenge 2013)
- Follow A Rebel Hand on WordPress.com
Link to ‘A Rebel Hand’ website
Tag Archives: culvert
Sometimes a friendly email brings unexpected genealogy bonuses. My Delaney (and Simpson) cousins are generous with their information about our ancestors, and one of the people who helped my mother and me with researching our book, A Rebel Hand: Nicholas … Continue reading