Search A Rebel Hand
Posts people go to most
- Was Sarah murdered? Is she a famous ghost?
- How did Nicholas Delaney die? A murder mystery (Trove Tuesday post)
- Nicholas Delaney and the Royal Botanic Garden, Sydney
- Did Nicholas build the oldest bridge in Australia?
- Tombstone Tuesday: Sarah's haunted grave
- The Royal Botanic Garden, Sydney, is 200 years old!
- Follow A Rebel Hand on WordPress.com
Link to ‘A Rebel Hand’ website
Tag Archives: criminal court
Last Trove Tuesday I started to tell the story of how Nicholas Delaney was attacked and robbed on September 2, 1834, and died the next day. It’s a story about my own ancestor I came across using the National Library … Continue reading