Search A Rebel Hand
Posts people go to most
- The murder of Celestina Christmas: a Christmas tale pt 8
- Was Sarah murdered? Is she a famous ghost?
- A Christmas tale pt 2: The first Celestina
- The Factory above the Gaol - women convicts in 1818
- A Christmas tale pt 4 - what next for Celestina Elizabeth?
- Christmas turns to Sommer: A Christmas tale pt 5
- Follow A Rebel Hand on WordPress.com
Link to ‘A Rebel Hand’ website
Tag Archives: criminal court
Last Trove Tuesday I started to tell the story of how Nicholas Delaney was attacked and robbed on September 2, 1834, and died the next day. It’s a story about my own ancestor I came across using the National Library … Continue reading