Search A Rebel Hand
Posts people go to most
- Was Sarah murdered? Is she a famous ghost?
- On board the convict ship (for Australian National Family History Week)
- A 'Girl Announcer' confesses... Trove Tuesday post
- Tombstone Tuesday: Sarah's haunted grave
- The cook, the thieves, the prostitute and the postillion - convicts transported to Australia
- My ancestor was from London - where do I start?
- Follow A Rebel Hand on WordPress.com
Link to ‘A Rebel Hand’ website
Tag Archives: criminal court
Last Trove Tuesday I started to tell the story of how Nicholas Delaney was attacked and robbed on September 2, 1834, and died the next day. It’s a story about my own ancestor I came across using the National Library … Continue reading