Search A Rebel Hand
Posts people go to most
- Was Sarah murdered? Is she a famous ghost?
- On board the convict ship (for Australian National Family History Week)
- Did Nicholas build the oldest bridge in Australia?
- The body in the cellar: a Christmas tale pt 7
- Celestina arrives at Millbank Prison: a Christmas tale pt 21
- Free FMP records over Remembrance weekend - and a bonus from Ancestry (a Shoestring Genealogist post)
- Follow A Rebel Hand on WordPress.com
Link to ‘A Rebel Hand’ website
Tag Archives: County Wexford
This weekend (August 3 – 4, 2013) the Irish rebels (cheers!) and the redcoats (boo!) have been recruiting, drilling, camping and fighting around Vinegar Hill in County Wexford. They’ve been re-enacting the last full battle of the Irish Rebellion of … Continue reading