Search A Rebel Hand
Posts people go to most
- The song that inspired 'A Rebel Hand'
- Nicholas's murder - the editor, the judge and the doctor (Trove Tuesday post, part 3)
- A Christmas tale pt 3 - baby Celestina and the Harringtons
- Celestina's life in Millbank Prison: a Christmas tale pt 22
- New South Wales 1891 census online
- Was Sarah murdered? Is she a famous ghost?
Link to ‘A Rebel Hand’ website
Visit my other blog
Tag Archives: convict women
200 years ago Sarah Marshall arrived in New South Wales on the convict transport ship Friendship II. What happened? Continue reading