Search A Rebel Hand
Posts people go to most
- Nicholas's murder - the editor, the judge and the doctor (Trove Tuesday post, part 3)
- Merry Christmas!
- My first Australian ancestor (Australia Day Challenge 2013)
- How did Nicholas Delaney die? A murder mystery (Trove Tuesday post)
- When John met Sarah - convict courtship
- Was Sarah murdered? Is she a famous ghost?
- Follow A Rebel Hand on WordPress.com
Link to ‘A Rebel Hand’ website
Tag Archives: Botanic Gardens
Sometimes a friendly email brings unexpected genealogy bonuses. My Delaney (and Simpson) cousins are generous with their information about our ancestors, and one of the people who helped my mother and me with researching our book, A Rebel Hand: Nicholas … Continue reading