Search A Rebel Hand
Posts people go to most
- Celestina in Newgate Prison: a Christmas tale pt 15
- Was Sarah murdered? Is she a famous ghost?
- The song that inspired 'A Rebel Hand'
- New evidence against Celestina: a Christmas tale pt 14
- The cook, the thieves, the prostitute and the postillion - convicts transported to Australia
- What does she confess? Wordless Wednesday
- Follow A Rebel Hand on WordPress.com
Link to ‘A Rebel Hand’ website
Tag Archives: book
Are you too hard on yourself about your genealogy or family history work in 2012? Do you think more about what you didn’t achieve, or that ancestor who is still hiding, or whose records seem all to have been destroyed? … Continue reading
Have you noticed? Did you wonder if you’d come to the right site? After using a custom (very attractive) header, I’ve changed it to match the header on the website for A Rebel Hand: Nicholas Delaney of 1798. Images used … Continue reading
I’m the great-great- (breathe) great-grandchild of an extraordinary man. Nicholas Delaney was a landless peasant caught up in the bloody uprising of 1798 in Ireland. Accused of murder on the word of a notorious liar, he was sentenced to death. … Continue reading