Search A Rebel Hand
Posts people go to most
- Was Sarah murdered? Is she a famous ghost?
- How did Nicholas Delaney die? A murder mystery (Trove Tuesday post)
- Nicholas Delaney and the Royal Botanic Garden, Sydney
- Did Nicholas build the oldest bridge in Australia?
- Tombstone Tuesday: Sarah's haunted grave
- The Royal Botanic Garden, Sydney, is 200 years old!
- Follow A Rebel Hand on WordPress.com
Link to ‘A Rebel Hand’ website
Tag Archives: book
Are you too hard on yourself about your genealogy or family history work in 2012? Do you think more about what you didn’t achieve, or that ancestor who is still hiding, or whose records seem all to have been destroyed? … Continue reading
Have you noticed? Did you wonder if you’d come to the right site? After using a custom (very attractive) header, I’ve changed it to match the header on the website for A Rebel Hand: Nicholas Delaney of 1798. Images used … Continue reading
I’m the great-great- (breathe) great-grandchild of an extraordinary man. Nicholas Delaney was a landless peasant caught up in the bloody uprising of 1798 in Ireland. Accused of murder on the word of a notorious liar, he was sentenced to death. … Continue reading