Search A Rebel Hand
Posts people go to most
- Was Sarah murdered? Is she a famous ghost?
- Tombstone Tuesday: Sarah's haunted grave
- The Factory above the Gaol - women convicts in 1818
- Did Nicholas build the oldest bridge in Australia?
- Me, Graham Norton and an infamous massacre
- The cook, the thieves, the prostitute and the postillion - convicts transported to Australia
- Follow A Rebel Hand on WordPress.com
Link to ‘A Rebel Hand’ website
Tag Archives: Bayly
Did you hear about National Family History Week in Australia last year? Well, the country-wide programme of family history events has been extended to the whole of August for 2013. New Zealand is holding its own sister event, too. If … Continue reading
This year’s challenge comes from Helen at From Helen V Smith’s Keyboard. She writes: “Your challenge… is to tell the story of your first Australian ancestor.” Now that does make it a challenge! Because the first-ever Australian in my family … Continue reading