Search A Rebel Hand
Posts people go to most
- Tombstone Tuesday: Sarah's haunted grave
- Was Sarah murdered? Is she a famous ghost?
- Irish research - online parish registers from NLI for 2015
- The Factory above the Gaol - women convicts in 1818
- Order 'A Rebel Hand'
- The cook, the thieves, the prostitute and the postillion - convicts transported to Australia
- Follow A Rebel Hand on WordPress.com
Link to ‘A Rebel Hand’ website
Tag Archives: Bailey
Did you hear about National Family History Week in Australia last year? Well, the country-wide programme of family history events has been extended to the whole of August for 2013. New Zealand is holding its own sister event, too. If … Continue reading