Search A Rebel Hand
Posts people go to most
- Was Sarah murdered? Is she a famous ghost?
- On board the convict ship (for Australian National Family History Week)
- Did Nicholas build the oldest bridge in Australia?
- The body in the cellar: a Christmas tale pt 7
- Celestina arrives at Millbank Prison: a Christmas tale pt 21
- Free FMP records over Remembrance weekend - and a bonus from Ancestry (a Shoestring Genealogist post)
- Follow A Rebel Hand on WordPress.com
Link to ‘A Rebel Hand’ website
Tag Archives: awards
I’m thrilled, humbled and surprised to find this blog, A Rebel Hand, on Inside History Magazine‘ s newly-published list of 50 top genealogy blogs. Thrilled, because who wouldn’t be? It’s a huge honour, coming from the must-read magazine for anyone … Continue reading