Search A Rebel Hand
Posts people go to most
- How did Nicholas Delaney die? A murder mystery (Trove Tuesday post)
- Nicholas's murder - the editor, the judge and the doctor (Trove Tuesday post, part 3)
- Was Sarah murdered? Is she a famous ghost?
- Delaneys return to the Royal Botanic Garden
- Two today!
- So was Nicholas Delaney murdered? Did John Kennedy hang? (Trove Tuesday post, part 2)
- Follow A Rebel Hand on WordPress.com
Link to ‘A Rebel Hand’ website
Tag Archives: Australia Day
You’ve probably been wondering “when’s the next instalment of the Celestina Christmas story going to be posted?” Well, it won’t be for a few days yet. And I’m sorry to keep you waiting. Life’s got very busy, with a lot … Continue reading
This year’s challenge comes from Helen at From Helen V Smith’s Keyboard. She writes: “Your challenge… is to tell the story of your first Australian ancestor.” Now that does make it a challenge! Because the first-ever Australian in my family … Continue reading
I’m researching my blog post for Twigs of Yore‘s Australia Day challenge. This year it’s about work. Shelley says: Choose someone who lived in Australia (preferably one of your ancestors) and tell us how they toiled. Your post should include: … Continue reading