Search A Rebel Hand
Posts people go to most
- Was Sarah murdered? Is she a famous ghost?
- How did Nicholas Delaney die? A murder mystery (Trove Tuesday post)
- Nicholas Delaney and the Royal Botanic Garden, Sydney
- Did Nicholas build the oldest bridge in Australia?
- Tombstone Tuesday: Sarah's haunted grave
- The Royal Botanic Garden, Sydney, is 200 years old!
- Follow A Rebel Hand on WordPress.com
Link to ‘A Rebel Hand’ website
Tag Archives: Archives
Dydd Gŵyl Dewi hapus! Happy St David’s Day! March 1st is the feast day of Saint David, the patron saint of Wales, and what better day to write about an important new development in Welsh genealogical and historical research? I’m … Continue reading
Are you too hard on yourself about your genealogy or family history work in 2012? Do you think more about what you didn’t achieve, or that ancestor who is still hiding, or whose records seem all to have been destroyed? … Continue reading
After talking about International Archives Day recently, I have asked Patricia Owen, who has spent many years hunting down books and manuscripts in libraries and archives, to write a guest post about her experiences of using them. Archives The papers … Continue reading
Deep into Deptford’s history, that is, looking for secrets in the streets. And possibly finding my great-great-great-great grandparents – how exciting! Today, June 9th, is International Archives Day and I’m hugely grateful to all the archivists and the archives, small … Continue reading