Search A Rebel Hand
Posts people go to most
- Was Sarah murdered? Is she a famous ghost?
- Moyne in the Mercury
- Australia's oldest bridge revisited
- Free FMP records over Remembrance weekend - and a bonus from Ancestry (a Shoestring Genealogist post)
- Did Nicholas build the oldest bridge in Australia?
- Celestina at the Old Bailey: a Christmas tale pt 16
- Follow A Rebel Hand on WordPress.com
Link to ‘A Rebel Hand’ website
Tag Archives: archive
After talking about International Archives Day recently, I have asked Patricia Owen, who has spent many years hunting down books and manuscripts in libraries and archives, to write a guest post about her experiences of using them. Archives The papers … Continue reading